Cowboy Heritage Club
The Heritage Club was created to provide philanthropic financial support for the Genoa Cowboy Festival to help establish it as one of the premier Western cultural gatherings in the western United States. Your membership in the Heritage Club helps promote and insure western living, our unique cowboy perspective, and provide its members with an exceptional entertainment experience.
The Heritage Club has partnered with the Friends of Genoa, a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, to afford its members a means of making a portion of their support of the Genoa Cowboy Festival tax deductible.
The Friends of Genoa raises funds, through membership and event sponsorship, for the express purpose of assisting and promoting the Town with maintaining Genoa’s historic buildings and monuments, as well as supporting annual public events like the Genoa Cowboy Festival.
Admission to the Heritage Club tent, reception, special concerts, food & drink and other events is by membership only. In addition to the members’ only benefits, all other aspects of the Genoa Cowboy Festival, including the Main Stage evening concerts, are yours to enjoy.
Heritage Club Benefits
- Access for 4 persons each day to the Club, a fully side-walled, heated and lit tent.
- Hosted gourmet food and beverages, including a full service bar throughout the festival.
- “An evening with Special Guests” on Thursday night.
- Preferred seating for 4 at the Friday & Saturday night Main Stage concerts.
- Restrooms with flush toilets and sinks.
- Appearances and special shows by many of the performers in the Club.
- A signed official event poster.
- Recognition on the Genoa Cowboy website and in the official festival program.
Please contact the Town of Genoa to find out how to become a member of the Heritage Club and provide philanthropic support for the Genoa Cowboy Festival.
Town of Genoa
PO Box 14
Genoa, NV 89411
Phone: (775) 782-8696